Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Alison Amanda Dana David Erika Jack Jee Jun Justin
Michelle Nathan Robert Scott
Watch Big Brother 4 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 4 - All Episodes

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

David Lane












FAVORITES

Film: Braveheart, Life is Beautiful, Vanilla Sky
TV show: Monster Garage, The Shield
Actor: No favorite
Actress: No favorite
Band: Fear Factory, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Boston, Lynyrd Skynyrd
Hobbies: Mechanics, surfing, mountain biking
Scents: Chicks' hair
Flowers: Venus flytrap
Board Games: Hit Yourself in the Face with a Board
Video Games: Ms Packman
Sports to Play: I hate referees
Sports Teams: Ducks
Music: Heavy metal, classic rock
Magazines: Hot Rod, Club International
Books/Authors: Lord of the Flies
Cereals: Honey Bunches of Oats
Fruits: Orange
Snack Foods: No favorite
Cookies: Pepperidge Farm Geneva
Candy Bars: Butterfinger
Alcoholic Drinks: Guiness, Beam
Non-Alcoholic: Water 



Q&A

· What is your motto?
Life's a bitch, and she's back in heat! 
· What three adjectives best describe you?
Who, really, cares? 
· Who is your personal hero?
Fred Flintstone 
· Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
Money money money 
· What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I can adapt to any situation. 
· What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
The beach 
· What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
Is my brother back from Iraq? 
· Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Both equally 
· What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
Wrestling a sumo midget 



PARTING WORDS

What was your first thought when you saw Michelle walk in the house?
Thank God it was Michelle and not some other exes that I have. 

What personality trait is most important for winning this game? 
I don't know if it's a personality trait, but definitely you have to be able to adapt to any situation that comes up, because everything's changing in there. If you get set on one thing, that could cost you the game. 

What was your reaction when you got evicted?
I was kind of happy I got evicted, because I knew that I was going to be now or in the next couple of weeks, and I'd rather start my life outside the world than be sequestered hanging out with those dorks for another eight weeks. 

Which of the alliances is strongest, and why?
I think the strongest alliance right now is the Three Stooges with Dana and Jun, because they have the numbers, and even if one goes down this week, then they're still pretty good at competitions. But both sides of the House are going to be equally strong after this week. 

Who do you think will win?
I think a dumbass like Jee would win because it takes a bunch of luck and being in the right place at the right time. Why would someone smart win, like Jack or Erica? It ends up being someone who gets lucky. That's my take on it. 

Who would you like to see win?
I hope Jack or Erica will win because I think they're definitely the smartest in the house, and I feel that the smartest should win. I think if you handle everything, do everything right to win it, you should be rewarded the money.

Is there anything you would have done differently, knowing what you know about the alliances?
One thing I would have done differently was not let Jun always come up and rub up on me. I thought that by doing that it would get her closer with me, but I think she is the reason I'm out of the House, so obviously that plan didn't work. Regrets in the House? I really don't have any. Oh, my first regret is having my knee slip on the first Head of Household Competition. I could have knelt on that thing forever. I could have outlasted everyone, but because I was so confident, "Man, I can do this," I took my mind off the game. I started thinking about if I locked my front door or something, and I ended up slipping off the stupid button. 

What was the most difficult aspect of being on BIG BROTHER?
Not being able to listen to music.I definitely like a lot of music, it helps me sleep at night. 

Do you have a favorite moment in the House?
Yeah, I have a lot of favorites. I liked how Amanda always cracked me up, and she'd always make fun of me when we'd play cards into the wee hours of the morning. Being with her definitely made it more of a fun time there, and made things easier to handle. 

What advice would you give to future BIG BROTHER HouseGuests?
I don't have any advice. 

What's next for you?
I don't know, I'm just going to keep doing whatever makes me happy at the time. If I'm approached to work in the television field, I'd probably use the opportunity just to get some cash so I can keep surfing and working on cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment