Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Alison Amanda Dana David Erika Jack Jee Jun Justin
Michelle Nathan Robert Scott
Watch Big Brother 4 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 4 - All Episodes

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Erika Landin












FAVORITES

Film: The Godfather I & II
TV show: EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND
Actor: Tom Hanks
Actress: Michelle Pfeiffer
Band: Coldplay
Hobbies: Dancing, hiking
Scents: Gardenia, vanilla
Flowers: Rose
Board Games: Scrabble
Video Games: Ms Pacman
Sports to Play: Softball, volleyball
Sports Teams: Cubs, Bears, Bulls
Outdoor Activities: Hiking with my dogs, golf
Music: Anything that inspires me to dance
Magazines: Anything that has to do with fitness
Books/Authors: The Hobbit, Catcher in the Rye
Cereals: Farina, oatmeal
Fruits: Gala apples, mango, banana
Snack Foods: Power bars
Cookies: Mom's homemade chocolate chip
Candy Bars: Snickers
Alcoholic Drinks: Margaritas, champagne
Non-Alcoholic: Diet Sierra Mist 



Q&A

· What is your motto?
It's the little things in life that make you happy. 
· What three adjectives best describe you?
Strong, competitive, compassionate 
· Who is your personal hero?
Any person that dedicates his or her life to helping others 
· Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
I want to be on BIG BROTHER because I know I can win. 
· What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
My ability to relate with anyone 
· What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
Weaknesses? Never heard of them! 
· What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
I'm going to miss my dogs like crazy! 
· What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
I'm not going to miss news from the outside world because it's all mostly bad. 
· Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Physical 
· How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
I plan on winning by having a strong working relationship with each HouseGuest and making secret alliances. 
· What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
My biggest fear is being the first evicted 



PARTING WORDS

What was your first reaction when you saw Robert walk in the House?
Oh my God--that was it! I felt very betrayed, like, "Wow, this isn't what I signed up for, how could they have done this to me, I don't want to be here with him." Anything you could possibly think of that was negative I thought that. 

Was that the most difficult aspect of being on BIG BROTHER, or was there something else?
That was one of them in the beginning, that he was there. Then I said, "I'm here, I have to put my game face on. I can't let this one aspect of the game tear me down." The isolation, the boredom, the downtime, it was excruciating. It was very, very, very difficult. 

Did you play the game as you hoped, strategy-wise, or is there anything you would do differently?
I have no regrets; I think I played exactly how I wanted to play. I didn't want to lie a lot, though in the last few weeks it became kind of difficult not to because there's no one around to cover you. I think I played exactly how I thought I would. 

Is there anyone you wish you had formed an alliance with?
No, I think I aligned myself with the people I wanted to, and I thought I had it pretty good. 

What personality trait do you think is most important to survive on BIG BROTHER?
I think you really have to be very cutthroat in this game. You can't let personal feelings about people determine what you're going to do, because that becomes very difficult. 

Which HouseGuest do you think will win?
I think Alison will definitely win this game. 

Who would you have liked to see win out of everyone?
I would have loved to see David win. David or Jack. 

And out of the three remaining, who would you like to see win?
Gosh, I would love to see Robert win, or Jun. I think all three of them played a great game. 

What did you think about Jun going to the MTV Video Music Awards?
I thought it was kind of very unfair, I felt like, "My God, she gets to go there." It was hard to watch. 

What are your plans after BIG BROTHER is over?
I plan to go back to work teaching my classes, and appreciating my life, and my dog. 

What was your favorite moment in the BIG BROTHER House?
In the second week, when we pulled that big shock on Robert and Justin where I didn't go and Michelle left. That was probably my favorite. 

Is there anything you'll miss about the House?
I don't think there's anything I'll miss. I really love my life and being able to play with my dog, and use the phone and watch TV. 

What advice would you give to future BIG BROTHER HouseGuests?
Don't do it. Be careful what you wish for. It's not what you think it's going to be, it never is. It's very difficult psychologically. It's very hard. Have a thick skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment