Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Alison Amanda Dana David Erika Jack Jee Jun Justin
Michelle Nathan Robert Scott
Watch Big Brother 4 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 4 - All Episodes

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Michelle Maradie












FAVORITES

Film: The Sweetest Thing
TV show: Friends
Actor: Paul Walker
Actress: Julia Roberts
Band: Wallflowers
Hobbies: Soccer, dancing, sorority, having fun, friends
Scents: Burberry perfume
Flowers: Sunflower
Board Games: Monopoly, Guess Who, Clue
Video Games: Wheel of Fortune, Mario Kart, Jeopardy
Sports to Play: Soccer, cheerleading
Sports Teams: Panthers, Dolphins
Outdoor Activities: Beach, rollerblading, jogging
Music: Hip-hop, R&B
Magazines: Fitness, People, Elle
Books/Authors: The Pact by Jodi Picoult
Cereals: Golden Grahams, Special K, Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Fruits: Strawberries, blueberries
Snack Foods: Doritos, chocolate
Cookies: Chocolate chip, peanut butter
Candy Bars: Snickers, Twix
Alcoholic Drinks: Sour apple martini, vodka & cranberry
Non-Alcoholic: Diet Coke, water, cranberry juice



Q&A

· What is your motto?
Live each day as if it were your last. Why look for Mr. Right when you can have Mr. Right Now?
· What three adjectives best describe you?
Fun, nice, genuine
· Who is your personal hero?
My parents
· Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
For the experience
· What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I'm young but smart, manipulative but innocent.
· What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
Speaking my mind
· What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
My bed
· What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
News about my friends and family
· Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Physical
· How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
Act innocent, as though I am no competition to the others
· What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
That I will hate my housemates 



PARTING WORDS

What was your first thought when you walked into the House and saw David?
I was kind of happy, just because I knew someone from home, and it was kind of a comfort to know I could maybe trust this one person. 

Did you think that he would be part of your strategy?
Yes, I did. I though David and I definitely would form some sort of alliance, because we do have history. 

What was the most difficult aspect of being on BIG BROTHER?
Not knowing who I could trust was very stressful. 

What personality trait is most important for winning this game? 
I think that being a manipulative backstabber and liar are the exact traits that you need in this game, especially to win. 

Knowing what you know now, whom should you have formed an alliance with?
I don't know. I was just unlucky, I think, because people went against Jee. I think that if I hadn't been put up as the pawn, things would have been a lot different, and I wouldn't have had to worry, because nobody really viewed me as a threat and wanted me out of the House. 

Which of the alliances is strongest, and why?
I think that Erika, Jack and David have the strongest alliance. 

What was your favorite moment in the BIG BROTHER House?
My favorite moment was at night with Jun, joking with Nathan and me all the time. She was very hilarious. 

Who would you like to see win?
I think I would want to see Jee, Justin or Robert win. 

Who do you think will win?
I'm leaning towards Jack. 

What advice would you give to future BIG BROTHER HouseGuests?
Be careful. Don't be out of the loop. Listen to people's conversations Don't trust anyone, and good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment