Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Alison Amanda Dana David Erika Jack Jee Jun Justin
Michelle Nathan Robert Scott
Watch Big Brother 4 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 4 - All Episodes

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jun Song












FAVORITES

Film: Grease
TV show: Sex & the City
Actor: Sean Connery
Actress: Annette Bening
Band: U2
Hobbies: Shopping, decorating, cooking
Scents: Men, fresh laundry, babies, ripe fruit
Flowers: Tulips, roses, orchids, sunflowers
Board Games: Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly
Video Games: Tetris, Bomber Man (not a big fan of video games)
Sports to Play: Volleyball
Sports Teams: Um, go US Olympics Team? Sorry, I'm not even going to pretend.
Outdoor Activities: Laying out in Central Park, hitting street fairs
Music: Hip-Hop, R&B, reggae
Magazines: Cosmopolitan, Maxim, Playboy
Books/Authors: Amy Tan, Danielle Steele, Dean Koontz
Cereals: Oatmeal Raisin Crisp, Cap'n Crunch
Fruits: Mango, pineapple, grapes, blueberries
Snack Foods: Chex mix, Pirate's Booty, cheese
Cookies: English toffee cookies, Oreos, Mrs. Fields
Candy Bars: Nestle Crunch, Skor, Twix
Alcoholic Drinks: Midori sour, strawberry daiquiri, margarita with salt
Non-Alcoholic: Snapple-apple, Coke, peach iced tea



Q&A

· What is your motto?
What goes around really does come right back around. 
· What three adjectives best describe you?
Picky, affectionate, independent 
· Who is your personal hero?
Christopher Reeve's wife, Dana. Now, she is a real woman! 
· Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
All the attention I want AND a 1 in 13 chance at half a million? C'mon! 
· What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
My quick wit, wacky sense of humor and woman power! 
· What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
My self-centeredness, too-quick tongue and girliness. 
· What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
Everything about my bed, my pillows/sheets/dreams 
· What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
Fashion, nightlife, gossip on who's doing who… 
· Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Definitely mental; by NO means am I an athlete. 
· How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
By doing what I do best: charming the men and befriending the ladies. 
· What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
Being portrayed inaccurately or unfairly. I would like to pick up my life post-BB4 



PARTING WORDS

What was your first reaction when you saw Jee walk in the House?
My first reaction was, "I am very angry." I was angry because I felt like Jee was stealing my spotlight; this was supposed to be my thing. I had been really trying to get rid of him, and he was out of my life for a good three years, and he just popped right in to my show. 

Is there anything that you would have done differently, even having won the game?
I think I did a great job playing the game. I regret having had some confrontations with people. Not because I feel bad as a person, but because I think people got to see the nasty side of Jun sooner than I wanted them to.

What do you think is the most difficult aspect of being in the BIG BROTHER House?
No privacy, no contact with the outside world, bright lights all the time--a number of things. You never sleep comfortably because you have to sleep with one eye open. 

What was your first reaction when you were told you'd be going to the MTV Video Music Awards?
First of all, just getting out of the House was something I never thought would happen, and so I was so happy I think tears started forming in my eyes. Then when I found out I was going to New York, that was even better, then when I found out it was the VMAs, I was dumbfounded. I just couldn't believe it was happening to me, so when they led me out and it was for real, I had to have someone pinch me. 

Was it hard not to tell your friends you were in New York?
It was horribly hard because where I was staying for the event was literally 20 blocks from work, 20 blocks from home, 40 blocks from my parents' house. If I had picked up the phone I could have been talking to someone, and I couldn't let anyone know where I was. 

What personality trait do you think you have to have to win the game?
You definitely have to be numb to people stabbing you in the back. You can't come in here naïve; you have to be very, very worldly. 

Which HouseGuest was the greatest threat to you?
The biggest threat to me was Alison, and that's why I needed to align with her. 

What was your favorite moment in the BIG BROTHER House?
I think my favorite moment was when I ate all the gefilte fish in time during the clambake. 

What do you think you'll miss most about the House?
Security, stability, knowing that I'm on some sort of schedule. In the outside world, the craziness is what I've always loved, but now that I'm going to be thrown back into it, I might want to crawl back in the House. 

Was cooking part of your strategy to win?
Cooking was a huge part of my strategy to win, because I was able to get people on my good side, and also to make people feel like I was always there. They didn't have to worry about food or groceries, or know where to put what. I took on a lot of the burden that would have been split up between three or four people. 

Who were your favorite and least favorite HouseGuests?
I think Justin was my favorite HouseGuest because he really cleaned up after himself, he was funny, he was always respectful to me. My least favorite would probably be Nathan. Boys will be boys, but he was a boy, and he did not clean up after himself, and he was rude and did not help around the House at all. 

What advice would you give to future BIG BROTHER HouseGuests?
Make sure you know that you're giving up a lot of rights, and I'm not just talking about privacy. People will say bad things about you, people will stab you in the back, they will betray you, they'll lie to your face. Just be ready for all that and make sure you can do it yourself, otherwise don't walk in that door. 

What are your plans now that BIG BROTHER is over, and what will you do with the money?
I am going to look into buying an apartment. Nothing too extravagant, just something that I'll be happy with, with plenty of closet space. I'm going to probably go shopping, take a little vacation, a real one, and then try to open up a business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment