Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Alison Amanda Dana David Erika Jack Jee Jun Justin
Michelle Nathan Robert Scott
Watch Big Brother 4 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 4 - All Episodes

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jee Choe












FAVORITES

Film: Braveheart
TV show: The Simpsons, Friends
Actor: Mel Gibson
Actress: Charlize Theron
Band: Chicago, Evan Essence
Hobbies: Sports, movies, video games
Scents: Aqua de Gio
Flowers: Roses 
Board Games: Monopoly, chess
Video Games: MLV 2004, Grand Theft Auto (Vice), Madden
Sports to Play: Basketball, baseball, football, bowling, billiards
Sports Teams: Mets, Nets, Jets
Outdoor Activities: Camping, Biking
Music: R&B, love songs, hip-hop
Magazines: Maxim, Playboy
Books/Authors: Drown by Junot Diaz, George Orwell
Cereals: Raisin Bran
Fruits: Cherries, melon, kiwi, strawberries
Snack Foods: Pringles, ice cream
Cookies: Pepperidge Farm, Entenmans
Candy Bars: Hershey's Almond, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Alcoholic Drinks: Guinness, Baileys, Corona, tequila, Long Island ice tea
Non-Alcoholic: Apple juice, ice tea



Q&A

· What is your motto?
Live by respect and honor
· What three adjectives best describe you?
Friendly, loyal, trustworthy
· Who is your personal hero?
My father
· Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
For the money and chance to meet interesting people
· What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
My charm and ability to gain people's trust
· What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I tend to trust people who are kind.
· What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
Bed and video games
· What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
Sports
· Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Physical
· How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
Gain everyone's trust and turn it around to bite them in the butt.
· What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
No privacy in the bathroom and shower


PARTING WORDS

What was your reaction when you got evicted?
I wasn't surprised, I knew it was coming. I came to terms with it, of course--the fact that yes, I will be the one to be evicted, most likely. So I was actually looking forward to it in a weird way. I lost out on the chance for $500,000, and of course that is devastating, and it does disturb me a bit. But at the same time I think I played the best that I could, and that was all I could ask of myself. Right now, I don't have any regrets. I'm happy about everything. 

Would you have done anything differently knowing what you know now?
There are a lot of ifs. What if I had taken the proposal from Jack when he said, "How about you veto off Erica and put Allison up on the block, we'll get her out and we'll go after the floaters." Of course, throughout the week I said to myself, "Man, maybe I should have taken that veto--maybe I should have agreed." But I can't think about that now. The way I played this game, I'm not going to look back. I'm going to move forward and do the best that I can. I can't have any regrets or else I'll just be going crazy with myself at this point. 

What was your first reaction when you walked into the House and saw Jun? 
Oh, God, when I saw Jun the first day when I walked into the House, my jaw just dropped to the floor and I felt like leaving. I was this close to just saying, this is bulls***, I want out right now and I want to go home, because this is not what I was coming here for. I knew my experience would be so horrible because she was there, but things have worked out between us and it was all right. I had a great time, it was a great experience. 

Who did you think had the stronger alliance, The Dream Team or the Desert Room?
Of course I'm going to be a little biased about this question. I would like to say the Dream Team alliance is stronger because of the fact that we were always loyal to each other, not that the Desert Room alliance wasn't. It was the Trio, The Dream Team, the Three Musketeers, whatever you guys like to call us, the Three Stooges--we were very tight and I have never questioned them. They were always loyal to me and always had my back and I returned that to them. So I think we had the stronger alliance for sure. 

Who would you like to see win?
Right now, it's tough. I would like to see Robert win because he is the remaining member of the Dream Team. I know he has a daughter, is a single father and is divorced. It would be great for him to win that money, but I don't think that is going to happen. If that does not happen, I would rather it be Erica or Jun at this point. 

What personality trait is most important to have in the BIG BROTHER House?
You have to be obviously likable, you have to be very blunt and honest. That carries a lot of weight in this game. You can be manipulative and conniving--we all do tell lies in this game. But when it comes down to the nitty gritty, if you are going to make some bold moves you have to be very honest even if it does hurt the opponents. I think that is the most important trait: honesty. 

What was your favorite moment in the BIG BROTHER House?
When Justin won the HoH and we were fighting the alliance we knew was going to go after us, that was seriously one of the best moments for me in the game. But at the same time, when I won HoH for the second time and I was the first player to ever do so in this game of BIG BROTHER 4, I got some really sentimental and loving items from Carmen, so that was probably the best time. 

What advice would you give to future BIG BROTHER HouseGuests?
I would probably tell them keep your cards very close to you, and be careful who you align with. If you do align, keep it to maybe one person, do not make a bigger alliance than two. Have faith in that member and be honest to people when you have to even if it does mean that you will make enemies, because in the long run, it can help you out and you'll be benefiting from that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment